20 Nov CCUA and MD|DC CUA Host Successful Volunteer Leadership Conference
- Don’t the Millennials Want What We All Want?
- Bill Nagle, SVP Professional Development, CCUA
- Litigation Trends that Don’t Suit Your Credit Union
- Ken Otsuka, Senior Consultant, Business Protection Risk Management, CUNA Mutual Group
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Charlotte Whatley, VP Compliance Services, CCUA
- Supervisory Committee Training
- Ashley Beach, Associate, Litigation Department, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Bank Secrecy Act Training
- André Lucas, Director of Compliance, MD|DC CUA
The event closed with a forward-thinking presentation from Mark Sievewright, CEO Sieverwright & Associates. Sieverwright predicted that the biggest shift in technology since the internet will be the convergence of artificial intelligence with mobile technology, creating conversational intelligence with the machines in our lives. He closed out the event by challenging credit unions to make the move from being traditional to being digital to not only survive but thrive in the coming years. Special thanks to the following event sponsors: Pennsylvania’s RKL, LLP – a financially oriented professional services firm, and CUNA Mutual Group.